Animal Iridology is the result of Andrea Fernandez combining her three great passion; complementary therapies, iridology and animals.
Andrea spent her childhood years absorbed in her parents farm surrounded by nature, horses, show jumping competitions and training as well as playing polo during the summer season. During her years of study, she found Iridology particularly engaging and by far the most rewarding modality, resulting in many happy clients. She took her interest many steps further after graduating with a Bachelor in Health Sciences (Comp Med), completing a postgraduate in Integrated iridology and Masters Degree in Sclerology. After working full-time at a highly respected clinical practice as a Naturopath in Adelaide she recently opened her clinic HUMANKIND'S WELLBEING in brand new premises in the heart of Adelaide working alongside musculo-skeletal practitioners, integrative medicine GPs and pro-amalgam-free dentists. (For more information see our blog)
In addition, Andrea maintains a hectic schedule which includes:
- Offering short seminar on how Animal iridology can be incorporated into the thoroughbred industry, harness racing and greyhound industry;
- Teaching Bachelor Degree modalities
- Offering short courses in Iridology, Flower remedies and mineral therapy;
- Iridology research with humans and animals for thesis and book presentation;
- Continuing professional education around Australia and internationally with world recognised Complementary Medicine authorities.